There are some key areas you need to know to really get the most out of your marketing and communications. Once you know these areas you’ll be able to measure effectively if your marketing is working and driving traffic/enquiries/sales to your business.
- Know who your customers are. It is essential that you know who your target market is. Who is buying your products or services and how often? Are they loyal and repeat consumers?
- Find out where your customers hang out. Is it on or offline? It’s probably both but you need to know where to be able to target them and it will give you an idea of their interests.
- Plan, plan and plan. You need to know what you want to achieve and how you are going to achieve it. Set objectives so you can measure and get a plan put together.
- Create great content targeted at your ideal customer. Content is great for SEO, the Google bot and sharing across your social media platforms and email channels.
- Share your content everywhere, online, on your website, on your social channels in your emails.
If you don’t know where to start that’s where I can help you. I’ll work with you to find out who your ideal customer is, where they are and develop a plan to target them. I will even create the content and deliver this so your customers know who you are and how your product or service is right for them.
Get in touch today and we can have a chat about where you are at with your business and where you want to go and let’s build a plan to get there.