Well, in the words of the event hashtag #2019sorted. So, yes I’m attending this event to learn, be inspired and come away with my content for 2019 planned. Not just for me but for my clients too.
With an amazing line up of speakers who all have their content nailed, I’m looking to gain some valuable CPD hours learning about how to make my content more relevant to my audience and get some ideas about the different ways of sharing this content too.
With Day 1 of the event being all about inspiration, I’ll have the chance to question every speaker and hear about how to create content that attracts leads and sales.
Day 2 is the implementation part of the event, where I’ll be getting stuck into the content planning for 2019.
So, my objectives are:
- Connect with at least 20 new contacts at the event
- Have my content planned for the first half of 2019
- Have outline content planned for my clients
- Increased my reach on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Shared the event on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Write a follow up blog about the event
- Use the hours for my CPD to retain Chartered Marketer status in 2019
There, I’ve shared my objectives with you and would love to be held accountable to them.
I’ll also share my key takeaways from the event and let you know which speaker I felt had the greatest impact on me and my personal development.
I’m investing a lot of time and money in this event, which includes a 3 night trip to London. However having attended the event in 2017 I know that I’ll learn so much about content, planning and what’s new that it’s worth it. I also love meeting other business owners and hearing how their year is going and the challenges they’re facing too.